Apply Now – submit your resume to [email protected]
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
As a CNC Applications Engineer, you are responsible for the part programming of CNC Machine Tools, process development, and customer training in an industrial environment, using state-of-the-art equipment. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting pre-sale activities and reviews including customer visits, evaluation of opportunities, machine assessment and recommendations, and part processing recommendations
- Making accurate cost estimates, writing engineering reports, and interpreting plans and specifications
- Programing and setting up CNC lathes and CNC vertical or horizontal mills
- Developing/implementing custom demonstrations and training customers in the safe set up and operation of CNC machining centers and lathes
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth technical knowledge of product lines represented by the company
- Strong hands-on machining background with at least 5 years of experience with CNC machines; Haas experience beneficial
- Solid working knowledge of MasterCam software necessary
- Excellent customer service and effective communication skills required
- Frequent travel throughout our regional territory; some overnight travel required
HFO Chicago offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits packages, and tuition reimbursement.
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.