Haas CNC Operator/Programming Training is available at HFO/Chicago’s Tech Center, which is available at both our Chicago, Illinois Tech Center and Lebanon, Indiana Tech Center.
Training consists of either an intermediate CNC lathe operator/programming class or an intermediate CNC mill operator/programming class. These classes require a moderate reading level, a fundamental understanding of fractions and decimals and a minimum knowledge of basic blueprint reading. Intermediate operator/programming classes are available to customers with CNC programming experience, other than conversational programming.
Class Hours 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day
Class Length – 2 Days
Rate – $500/person
Travel/Meals – Students are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses. Breakfast and lunch are provided on class days. Contact us for seat availability. Due to limited seating, classes will be filled on a first call basis. Class schedules may be subject to change.
On-Site Training: On-site training at your facilities can also be provided at a cost of $135/hr. Labor plus $100 per hour travel time to and from Elk Grove Village, IL.
Haas CNC Lathe Training Dates
- June 5 ~ 6, 2017 (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- June 8 ~ 9, 2017 (Lebanon, IN)
- August 7 ~ 8, 2017 (Elk Grove, Village, IL)
- August 10 ~ 11, 2017 (Lebanon, IN)
Haas CNC Milling Training Dates
- May 22 ~ 23, 2017 (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- May 30 ~ 31, 2017 (Lebanon, IN)
- July 17 ~ 18 (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- July 20 ~ 21 (Lebanon, IN)
- October 2 ~ 3, 2017 (Elk Grove Village, IL)
- October 5 ~ 6, 2017 (Lebanon, IN)
Advanced Renishaw Probe Training ($350 Tuition Fee)
- Scheduled upon request, with a minimum of 3 students attending
If you are interested in attending a class, please email fill out the form below or email Laura at email@example.com as early as possible. Classes fill up quickly and space is limited.