In an effort to meet customer’s training needs, while adhering to social distancing guidance, HFO/Chicago will be providing virtual classes, until further notice. The schedule will remain the same, but we will NOT be delivering these classes at our office. Instead, those that have signed up, will receive a Zoom meeting invite, and attend the class virtually via a web connection, and conference call.
For those interested in attending a training course, requirements include: a moderate reading level, a fundamental understanding of fractions, decimals, and basic blueprint reading capability. A quiet space, access to a printer, high-speed internet connection, (1) Personal laptop/PC per attendee with built-in camera and microphone.
Haas Control Overview: This half-day control overview is designed to provide the user with a familiarity of the Haas mill or lathe controller. During this half day class participants will be exposed to the control keys, features and basic control operation.
Haas Mill Setup and Operation: This half-day course is designed to familiarize the user with the basic set-up and operation of a Haas CNC mill. Machine settings, tool holders, machine offsets, tool pre-setters, and spindle probes will be covered during the course.
Haas Lathe Setup and Operation: This half-day course is designed to familiarize the user with the basic set-up and operation of a Haas CNC lathe. Machine settings, turret set-ups, machine offsets, and tool pre-setters will be covered in this course.
On-Site Training: On-site training at your facility can also be provided at a cost of $165/hr. Labor plus $125/hr. travel time.
Haas CNC Milling Training Dates
- August 3rd (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Mill Controller Overview
- August 4th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Mill Setup and Operation
- September 7th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Mill Controller Overview
- September 8th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Mill Setup and Operation
Haas CNC Lathe Training Dates
- August 10th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Lathe Controller Overview
- August 11th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Lathe Setup and Operation
- September 14th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Lathe Controller Overview
- September 15th (8:30 am – 12:00 pm) – Lathe Setup and Operation
NEW! Customer Maintenance Class
- Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements maintenance class is temporarily unavailable.
If you are interested in attending a class, please fill out the form below or email Hannah at [email protected] as early as possible. Classes fill up quickly and space is limited.