We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team!
Apply Now – submit your resume to [email protected]
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment.
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World’s leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow – today.
The CNC Field Service Technician will have an extensive understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics to effectively detect and resolve issues with electrical and mechanical components. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Traveling to customer sites to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls for customer organizations
- Utilizing machine tool manuals, technical documents, internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Ensuring proper documentation is completed and submitted to office and customer in regards to status of machine issues, repairs, and installation
- Promoting and performing preventative maintenance on customer machine tool equipment and conducting after-sales technical support and training
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
- 3-5 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical CNC machine repair; Haas CNC Repair background a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and other business programs as required
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics
- Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Ability to work flexible hours; frequent travel and driving throughout a regional territory are necessary, as well as some overnight travel
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.